K2 Electric is hiring for a Small Projects Commercial Electrical Foreman!
We pride ourselves on creating one of the best field work environments in the state. Everyone matters to us! You will always receive 40 hours as well as the opportunity to go into overtime. We are looking for solid people to join a team that will stand by you and help you grow throughout your career. We have a very low turnover rate because the loyalty to our employees makes this company one of the best places to work.
Please review the following and if you are a qualified candidate please email your resume so we can schedule an interview.
What we offer:
– 401(k) Match
– 40+ Hours Weekly
– Paid Holidays
– Generous PTO
– One of the BEST Health Insurance Plans in the State
– High Compensation for all Levels
– Tool Loan Advance
– Exciting work culture with lots of growth opportunities!
Job requirements & qualifications:
– 3+ years experience running medium projects
– Must have good trade & NEC knowledge, local codes and OSHA safety standards
– Ability to manage up to 5 electricians
– Ability to read and interpret blue prints, one line diagrams, wiring diagrams and written specifications
– Maintain clear friendly relationships with outward entities: inspectors, clients, employees, future clients
– Develop installation crews to maximize installation efficiency and minimize quality control mistakes
– Able to coach field employees for correction, speed and efficiency
Pre-employment drug test and background check will be required.
** Signing Bonus to be paid on the next regularly scheduled paycheck following 90 days of employment **