K2 Electric is hiring immediately for a Lead Underground Electrician.
We are a family owned and operated electrical company with an expanding Underground Division. Please review the following and if you are qualified candidate please email your resume so we can schedule an interview.
- Operate or work around heavy equipment and machinery including but not limited to bucket trucks, excavators, skid steers, vibratory tamps, aerial lifts, cranes, etc.
- Shoveling, raking, digging with hand tools
- Setting poles of various types
- Installing duct banks of various shapes and sizes
- Perform general electrical construction work
- Good working knowledge of NEC standards
- Ability to read and understand electrical blue prints
- Valid driver’s license with potential to obtain Class A CDL
- Identify marked existing underground cables or pipes
- Understanding and ability to use hand tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Utility construction experience preferred
- Medium voltage distribution experience a plus
- Concrete experience a plus
- Exciting work culture with lots of growth opportunities!
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation/holiday & 401K match
- Health & Dental insurance