K2 Electric is hiring immediately for Commercial/Industrial Electrical Service Technicians!
We are a family owned and operated electrical company with an expanding Service Department in need of qualified candidates immediately.
Please review the following and if you are a qualified candidate please email your resume so we can schedule an interview.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
– Troubleshoot electrical applications
– Work with clients one on one
– Work well with others and also be responsible to work effectively when working independently
– Complete a range of work including short service calls to small scale plan and spec projects
– Balance customer’s and company’s needs while making sure that the customer is satisfied.
– Stay focused on high priority activities, keep truck and workspace organized and clean.
Service Technician Job requirements:
– 7 years commercial electrical experience
– Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision
– Skilled in the use of computer PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ect.
– Must have good trade & NEC knowledge
– Must be mechanically inclined
– Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach over head
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Adaptive to change and tight deadlines
– Must be willing to work both indoors and out at all times of the year
– Climb ladders (all types)
– Lift 51 pounds
– Clean Arizona driving record is required
– Team player with good customer service and organizational skills needed
– Pre-employment drug test and background check will be required
– Be on call once every 6 weeks
– Available for occasional night work
– Exciting work culture with lots of growth opportunities!
– Competitive pay (DOE)
– Paid vacation/holiday & 401(k) match
– Health & Dental insurance
– Service van
– Company phone & Surface Pro
– On call compensation
** Signing Bonus to be paid on the next regularly scheduled paycheck following 90 days of employment **